View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 11:56 AM   #28
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_leopard View Post
Thanks for your reply.
If you think I don't read this directions, you're wrong, I have read it many times, and all the relative post but I have dificulty on finding a break board mentioned in this thread.
I known the directions say that if I use 3.3v or 5v IO pin, it will destroys my chip, but in this picture, the IO pins is set in 1.8v-3.3v

and I don't know if the 3.3v signal in this board is the same as 1.8-3.3v in Jim's Board

If not, can I reduced the voltage from 3.3 to 1.8 to use (by using a diode, or...)

(Sorry for my bad English)
The highlighted pin and information is about the range of reference voltage input allowed.

For the other board, the sales link you provided did not include links to a data sheet.
So you have to ask the seller (who probably doesn't know either).

Why not just use the wire ended, 1.8 volt, interface cable that we recommend?
It is available from a number of distributors with world-wide distribution.
Just web-search the part number.
Which is: TTL-232RG-VREG1V8-WE

The manufacturers' page:
http://www.ftdichip.com/Products/Cab...BTTLSerial.htm
Check out the sales network information for a distributor near you.

Last edited by knc1; 11-27-2015 at 12:27 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote