View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 02:45 AM   #58
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White
I was wondering if there is a way to create a "Illustration: Section with links like the Chapter section without having to use the 'title' button and changing the headings at the bottom of the rest of that chapter into the name of the illustration.. (If you follow me..)
You mean to have an "index of illustrations" page at the start of the book, to allow people to jump straight to them?

Certainly. Just add some text underneath each illustration (either the name of it, or just "Illustration 1", etc). Then, highlight the text, and add it as a "note" in the "Notes and Links" dialog. Finally, create your list of illustrations, select the text that you want to "jump" to the illustration and add it as a "link" to the "note" you previously added.

If you look at my BD tutorial, I describe the process in detail for creating a table of contents. What you're linking to doesn't have to be a "Title" - that has nothing at all to do with it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote