View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
When I click on a book that is not in Calibre I get the following error.

I will be around today to answer any questions but busy trying to finish some work because I leave Friday for a short trip. Please have patience with me if I do not answer after Thursday night I will answer when I get back.

Thanks

Spoiler:
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IOError</b>:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Calibre2\\resources\\content_server\\jquery .js'

calibre 2.6 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Count Pages && food network Recipe Reader && Generate Cover && Barnes & Noble && BigOven Recipe Reader && Goodreads && Recipe Reader && Find Duplicates && Fantastic Fiction Adults && Fantastic Fiction && FictionDB && Quality Check && all recipes Recipe Reader && Kindle Collections && Reading List && KindleUnpack - The Plugin && EpubSplit && BBC GoodFood Recipe Reader
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\documentview.py", line 881, in load_finished
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\documentview.py", line 196, in load_javascript_libraries
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\javascript.py", line 79, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\javascript.py", line 67, in get
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\resources.py", line 71, in get_path
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Calibre2\\resources\\content_server\\jquery .js'
@KyBunnies - Where did you get the download should be from here Download calibre

I'd try a fresh download/install - perhaps there will be a new release by the time you get back from trip.

But how can you click on a book in calibre that is not in calibre - or do you mean a book for which there are no format files? If I click on such a book (cover) in server I get "Book has no format files" message in browser.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote