View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicsgirl View Post
Well, when I turned off airplane mode, and tried to charge through the cpu, it worked! The lightning bolt shows on the battery indicator (and not just having an amber light). For some reason, it wouldn't charge with the wifi off. If that is your case, you might want to try it. After I charged it to 100% through the cpu, and used it for a few days, the wall charger also now works. Don't know if this is just luck?
Yeah, my nook seems to charge via the PC. Doesn't charge via the wall charger, though. Maybe there's something wrong with the plug? Anyway, as long as it charges somehow, I'm fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
In the "international" thread geertm says he/she uses a Dutch credit card so it must let you download with a non-US credit card ... somehow. May need to compare geertm's settings with yours.

Sorry, you're having this trouble. Only thing I can suggest is removing the default card and then adding it back in. It's previously strange behavior may have something to do with it.
That's a good point. I'll give it a shot.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote