View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Mike,

He might want to use the format of the first line but sub in the utf-8 if the epub is to be used on a device that is not web connected. My 505 would not be able to use the information since it can not get on the web.

But if it is only for a web connected device no problem.
Thanks for your posting!

In the following I've posted an example of the text which can be found in the content pages:

We’ve all heard the Spider-Man saying “...

As you can see, there are many wired characters which are not part of the latin-1 characterset (iso-8859-1). So the first content-meta-tag is in my opinion wrong and should be deleted.

Perhaps I misunderstood your point. If so, it would be great if you could explain it again .
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote