View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #75
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Wait you scan your books? O_O

Yes, I've slowly scanned my favorite pb's for the past 10 or so years. Most of the books are ones I read over and over, and are out of print. I don't expect them to be produced as ebooks, and it will be decades before they are out of copyright.

Now I have my PEZ I can read again, as my eyesight has deteriorated so I can easily read from pb's. I've been reading on my old 1st gen flat screen monitor which is VERY hard on the eyes.

I am thrilled with my PEZ, I've had no problems at all, except the peeling, which I've taken care of.

My apologies, but I don't know what "O_O" means.

AJ

BTW, I DO NOT make my scanned books available to anyone but myself. I do not cheat the author in any way. Most of the ones I'm scanning, the author is dead.

PS I'm originally from Houston also.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote