View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #9
simonzed
simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle & Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'll take a look when I have a few minutes. In the meantime, can you post where exactly some of these non-converted links are, as looking at the attachment it looks to be a very large file and I dont want to have to go hunting through it.
Sure. Top of pg 12 (actual) [pg 9 cosmetic] there's the paragraph "Day trips" with a link "Maps" at the bottom. And when you go to "Maps" there's a similar x-ref to "Day Trips"

[As an aside, can I say thank you for this brilliant product. I hope it pays the bills, you certainly deserve it.]
simonzed is offline   Reply With Quote