View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Maybe this can be of some assistance, although its primarily about converting from PDF rather than to PDF https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118605

PDF is a PITA format - you could try converting the ePUB to RTF, then reading that into MS Word or OOo Writer and creating the PDF from there. That's worked for me a couple of times when I need to create a PDF from an ePub. I had to 'massage' the RTF a bit and create a DOC(X) or ODT before I created the PDF in Word or Writer. I was targeting vanilla Adobe Acrobat - not sure if it will work with Apple iBooks - maybe Apple knows.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote