View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Here's a few excerpts from some Amazon reviews I got for Murder at the End of the World:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Bares
I thought I had it figured out half way through, but was totally stunned at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenna
The isolated city of Illdara is quite unique. Garrett spends a lot of time and detail in building this world. The result is wonderfully dark and mysterious - a perfect setting for his story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Thibadeau
I found the story to be crisp, fast paced, interesting, clever, etc. I was anxious to resume reading each time I had to put it down.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote