View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:30 AM   #50
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I've added some code to my conf file and so far have had no error messages or obvious lock-ups. I don't yet know if the code is having any effect as it may apply to kepubs and most of my stuff is side-loaded epubs. I'll have to sort out a book without widows and orphans set in the css to do some proper checking on.

BobC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I looked at the syntax used for the Fonts and Margins and it followed that for CSS so this is now what my [Reading] section looks like :

Code:
[Reading]
readingAdobeShowPageNumbers=false
readingAlignment=justify
readingFontFamily=Malabar
readingFontWeight\Malabar=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87>aG\xae)
readingLeftMargin=2
readingLineHeight=1.35
readingOrphans=0
readingRightMargin=2
readingWidows=0
I put this in as well, and then read a Calibre-made news epub and a public domain book, both without any widow/orphan settings. I'm sad to report that the readingOrphans and readingWidows does nothing (I think)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote