View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Which shadows are you referring to? The ones at the bottom, or shadowy blobs amongst the text?
I got over the ones on the bottom. The shadows were amongst the text. Blobs, good one. Do you have a PW?

When I turn it up to 5 I don't see shadows. But I am holding the reader at an arms length..... If I were to hold the PW in closer I wouldn't see shadows on setting 4, but I see shadows further out. Hope that makes sense.

For some reason I can see better (my old eyes) further away with bifocals. Everyone is different I guess.

Last edited by new; 11-30-2012 at 09:58 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote