View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm24 View Post
Hi
Thanks to your advice I am almost there! Words and pictures are now all in the right place and the book is now in Mobipocket Creator complete with cover, metadata etc.
Mobipocket Creator is an outdated tool that doesn't support all Kindle features. You may want to use Kindle Previewer/KindleGen instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm24 View Post
However I used Comic Sans (size 12) when I wrote the text in MSWord but when I preview it in the Kindle Previewer it looks like Times New Roman. Have I done something wrong?
If you don't want to use the default serif or sans serif Kindle fonts, you'll need to embed a font.
Comic Sans is a Microsoft font and is not available on a Kindle. However, you can find similar free fonts at Font Squirrel.

Note that Mobipocket Creator does not support font embedding.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote