View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #8179
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Something different that I had never chosen to listen to before.
Steve Martin, Bela Fleck, Tony Trischka Banjo HDTV The Crow

[YOUTUBE]
Béla Fleck has long been one of my favorite musicians. He's recorded everything from rock & roll to classical. A couple of months ago I posted a video of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones playing their song, "The Sinister Minister".

Here he is doing the Prelude from Bach Violin Partitia #3 (the piece actually begins one minute and twenty seconds into the performance):

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote