View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #186
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
---

As for the GPS and mapping what can i say, according the mapping we where currently standing in the middle of a lake that was roughly 24 kilometers from our real position i drew out my trusty nexus 7 to assure her that we where not standing in a lake and my nexus gave a true reading to our position via google maps

For the rest of the day when ever she mentioned iphone 5 it brought a big smile to my face so i can see why the iphone 5 makes there users so happy
Apple

-
Truly, I can now say that the iPhone 5 makes me happy also!

That is just too rich!
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote