View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #346
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
It can be my birthday present to myself next year. Now I will buy the touch as the paperwhite is not available where I live.
If you can suffer your K3 for a little longer (you mentioned elsewhere it was getting slow and battery not so good - maybe only keep a small number of books on it to help with that?), wouldn't it be better just to wait until it is your birthday and then the Kindle Paperwhite might be available?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote