View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
Hi folks,
I just transferred Calibre to a different computer. Both are running Windows 7. The folder is there when I look at my hard drive but when I open the program on the new computer using the shortcut there are no books there.
Please help thank you in advance.
If you did it correctly (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...86&postcount=2), then there should be a file named Metadata.db. That is what you really see in Calibre

You may eed to just Switch to the New Library (location).
Right click the Library Icon,: Switch/Create... : (You will be using:'Use Existing...') Enter/Navigate to the Library folder: click OK

That should do it (and it will be saved as the current Library)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote