View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Amazon isn't the source of the problem, lazy publishers are. Any conversion is subject to errors, though with current list books there are far fewer excuses.

In Amazon's defense, they will refund your money. Their official policy is 30-days, but that isn't strictly enforced. I bought a book (an Alexander Kent Bolitho novel) from them that was so full of errors I found it difficult to read. I complained and they refunded my purchase even though I had bought the book several months earlier. (I have a large "ToBeRead" queue, and it got lost in it.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote