View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:50 AM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Amazon are not responsible for the errors, the publisher is... Amazon isn't a publisher, it's a retailer and just sells what the publisher supplies to it... if it's really bad then you might be able to demand a refund but I am surprised with this book... I have a copy and don't feel that it's bad... I've been too involved in reading it to notice anything else although I did notice the original "Te" at the start of the Prologue... and the hardcover has it printed correctly.

Mr Ploppy is partially correct about proofreaders being an early casualty of making savings but this dates back decades to when spellcheckers were though to be a good replacement... and weren't resulting in errors in pbooks long before the main ebook revolution...

Last edited by elcreative; 07-18-2011 at 08:27 PM.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote