View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
You should have received these emails - I got mine today. PM me your email address or order # and I can check on the status for you. Our customer service team can do the same.
Thanks for the reply.

I already phoned the customer service team yesterday and since they have no access to order or customer information they could do nothing but take down all my particulars and send an e-mail to level 2 support with the promise they would contact me. Makes me wonder what the level 1 support actual does?

The level 2 support has not contacted me since.

I did receive an e-mail this afternoon from Kobo e-reader Sales that contains a shipping # and a tracking #, but fails to inform me where I am to use this tracking number. I searched and plugged it into Purolator, UPS and Canada Post, but they all fail to recognize the number.

It sure would have been easier to simply buy it from the Chapters store.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote