View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarree View Post
Hi,

PS: Another query: what is the easiest way to get my calibre library from my desktop (its "home") to my laptop for use on my kindle app? Could I download the file onto a flash drive and copy it that way, or is there a way to use MobileMe? Have tried the latter and it did not work, but perhaps (most likely!) I was doing it incorrectly.
I just finished using my flashdrive to copy my library from my laptop and then paste it on my netbook.

Worked perfectly.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote