View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #500
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Messages like "did not respond" and "had to go through PayPal to get a refund" do not make me want to buy the Aura, to be honest. If there is one thing I look at when buying new devices, then it is support; maybe even more so than technical specifications.

I'm not a very hard customer, and I don't mind if there's a problem. Shit happens. If it does, I want it fixed in a reasonable time frame, and fixed permanently. Should that not happen, or worse, should I get no response, I might drop the entire company from my "to purchase from"-list for the next 10 years or so.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote