View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
You use the Glo/Mini firmware for the Glo and Mini (obviously), but also for the newest Touches.
Thanks. Not an issue for me - I'm certain my Touch is not considered "newest".

As for why only Japan has the bug-fix: it seems pretty reasonable to me to roll them out in limited releases - especially if you're not going to do very exhaustive testing before the release! You might also choose to release to Japan first if there are specific bug-fixes for multi-byte character sets, or other regional issues.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote