View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #22
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
I voted for the second option.
I love the Glo but detest all the wasted space at the bottom of the screen. This is sometimes negligible and sometimes seems to be 3 or 4 empty lines. It irritates me and detracts from my reading. This surely could be an easy fix so why don't they cure it.
It doesn't bother me that much, but sometimes I definitely feel the same way. I'd love to see an option to switch to a narrow header with the page number at the top right. That way, it could also provide an actual hit target for bookmarking a page.

I find the space at the bottom doesn't bother me as much with the clear footer than the black one. Go figure.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote