View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:50 AM   #23
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
As for the question "Now, I wonder why they sell these motherboards if they can't be used?", I guess the answer simply is: "because people buy them" and this way, they can make a bit of money out of the debris left after having destroyed the screen substrate in some stupid accident. I guess these boards won't ever work as a replacement out-of-the-box.
I think the board would have worked out-of-the-box if it had its original SIM card and 3G modem, and had been deregistered from amazon, and had not been reported as lost or stolen, and had not been replaced by amazon. Risky set of conditions to rely on, perhaps.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote