View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #16
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've gotten a lot of reviews for Surviving the Fog and luckily most of them have been positive. The reviews that make me feel best are those that make it obvious I've had an impact on their thinking. The reviews that instruct me about my use of grammar or correct a spelling error are the most valuable. But the most humorous are the negative reviews. Someone who decides I must be about 17 years old, or someone who comments disapprovingly on my use of sexual themes for teens and completely misses the moral point I'm making. I don't mind the few negative reviews, because that often outrages someone who has a positive view of the book.
I do take to heart the negative aspects of a review that is thoughtfully written and sometimes I incorporate those comments in a newer version.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote