View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
My eBook Library has intermittent problems reading the SD. I have a clever little USB gadget. It's basically a "thumb drive", with USB on one side and an SD slot on the other. Tuck in the SD card, plug the device into the laptop, and I can manually move the books onto and off of the SD card without needing to use the eBook Library software.

I only use it to purchase books (occasionally) from Sony, and to have it be sort of the master repository of my books. But for actually transferring books to my Reader, I do it "manually" as described.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote