Thread: Breaking DRM
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:55 AM   #8
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
DRM stripping is easy, just google instructions.
I buy from Amazon and strip DRM to use on my sony, the only problem I have encountered is that some of the books are not mobi, they are topaz and I havent found a way to strip DRM from that yet. They have been really good about returns though and I just return any with Topaz, I have asked them to start listing format on the buy page so you know before purchasing.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote