View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
I forgot to mention in my review: The second book in the series, The Little Elvises is pretty much done and should be released this spring sometime, I believe. I've seen an ARC of it, and unlike many series, it holds up VERY well to the first book, a great follow-on. This is going to be a wonderful series, I think!
I just discovered Mr. Hallinan this year, and haven't yet caught up with all of his novels, but I've immensely enjoyed all of them that I've read so far.
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote