View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 01:35 AM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Unfortunately, if the updates are released under a monthly subscription plan, as has been mentioned, I'll have no opportunity to see if the app has been fixed.

It was a helpful app when it worked correctly, but not important enough to pay every month for.
i see the so called "developer" re appeared briefly - ignored all the bugs/ requests for help threads, and added another " nearly finished" brag to one of the stickies.

unfortunately, that's all he does now & I doubt he will post again until Feb 2020.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote