View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #6
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Just placed two pictures without incident and am pretty sure you nailed it even though it's not much of a test... the way I was doing it prior, one of the two attempts would have crashed it, so I think we're clear. I'll revive the thread if needed, but it looks like we can consider this problem solved and chalked up to user error. My copy of Sigil thanks you for schooling me on how not to make it choke.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote