View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #712
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Currently listening to The Grand Sophy, by Georgette Heyer, read by Sarah Woodward. This is one of my "WhisperSync for Voice" ready books, so bought for a pittance, and that covered by my $10 credit from last month. I've just started it, so no strong opinion on the reader yet, but she seems OK.

I also used that credit to buy a couple of other Georgette Heyer books that I had Kindle versions of. Nice to stock up at reduced prices.

3/4ths of the way through, and this is one of my favourite Georgette Heyer books, which means it's very good indeed. Loving it!
Finished, and loved it. Highly recommended. And the final climax is pure Heyer. Totally convoluted and hilarious. Even though you know how it all has to end, you're always amazed at how she pulls all the strings back together.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote