View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #207
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Now that Koreader is running well and I can move back and forth between it and Nickel, there is the issue of how to have a large file based library on the external uSD card for Koreader's use and prevent Nickel from "Processing" it into it's data base. As a last resort, I could insert and remove the external uSD only while Koreader is running. But it would be nice if I could disable the "Processing" of the external uSD by Nickel, or make it so Nickel no longer "sees" the external uSD. Any Ideas?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote