View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #8
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
user_one

yucca has raised out a good point: I also think it is important for translators to see the ts files in the context, to test correctly their ideas. In English, things can be very short, this is not always the same in other languages. We must see if it works (too long, too imprecise?). This is why a small program that would save the ts file to a qm one for testing is a good idea. I found Virtaal (0.7.1) which is cool, but can not export to qm (at least presently).

Anyway, I think the Sigil's translators (and other software that uses the same system, very good by the way) should be able to have this kind of tool without having to download the whole Qt exe.

Have a nice day/evening everyone!

Last edited by Arios; 04-10-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote