View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #206
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't have a color issue with mine but seeing how the technology works. It makes sense that LEDS could have issues. All the front lit does is light up a normal eInk screen. Have you tried turning it all the way down and see if you have color discoloration?
That's why I think it's the LEDS. If I have the light turned all the way down, it looks almost identical to my K3 screen and there are no color hues at all. Same thing with the other devices I was sent.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote