View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
cameleon2605
cameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle touch
KIndle Touch bring back to life

Hello i am from germany so sorry for my englisch

i got a big problem with my touch so i make a jailbreak everything was fine the next day i want to start the book and than it restart everytime i test it with 20 sec and the hard reset but nothing works and when i but it in the computer i come only to the diagmode so i need something zhat i get it back to the homescreen thanks for any help have somebody a idea wich data i need its very imposant to get it work again i only get three directions in the usb direction thanks top all that can help me

Last edited by cameleon2605; 11-28-2012 at 07:42 AM.
cameleon2605 is offline   Reply With Quote