View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #17
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
Quote:
But my point being, this problem is not specific to the Glo, but to basically ALL of the Kobo products (original, Wifi, Touch, and Glo).
This problem is limited to the Glo. Just to test things out, I did a Factory Reset on my Touch and you have the option of connecting to your Kobo account or you can skip it. Realizing that the reset will wipe out any books on the device, all you need to do is have a copy of your books on an SD card which you can pop back in and you're good to go.

So this new 'innovation' has just recently been created for Glo owners.
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote