View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #16
ring0_event
Zealot
ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle3 (3G), PRS-950 (x2), PRS-T1
@ Purple Lady
The page flip bug was, if I understand, caused (at least partially) by swiping instead of button presses, but my case is different. I was talking about PDFs which were reflowed (font size changed), and for which page turns were very laggy, not wild page turns. I have some small hope that Android apps can correct this, but then again I've never used Android.

@jbuk
Thanks, I'll check it out! I assume all those apps are accessible for the T1, why would they not be (perhaps a naive question, not being an Android user).
ring0_event is offline   Reply With Quote