View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Distributing E-Books to Public Libraries

Apologies if this duplicates an earlier thread.

I'm curious. How do e-books get entered in to the public library system for distribution to patrons? Does anyone know? Can individual authors promote their books to buying services or is it all handled somewhere out of reach of the individual author? Seems like a huge market, just haven't a clue if there is anything I can do to promote my book in that arena. Any input welcomed.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote