View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
just got done sideloading my calibre books and all book cover images came through just fine, sitting up on my shelves and on the main shelf looking just like my BN bought books.

not sure what are people are doing wrong or where they got the books in what format, etc, because I did not do anything extra all came through perfect.
Most of my bought epubs from Fictionwise don't have the covers built in. So those are showing no covers when I copy them over. I've also had a couple that did have covers still not show the cover on the nookcolor. Very weird. BTW, I like that the sideloaded books show up in the main my library. Something we wanted on the original nook and never got. We can also build our own bookshelves and customize how the books are sorted. Again something we wanted on the original nook.

So far I'm very happy, but I did notice on my unit that the touch screen doesn't work correctly if you have it plugged in. It causes the touch screen to register touches in the wrong places, but once I unplugged it the thing worked perfectly again.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote