View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Most importantly, the physical home button -- this is VERY important to me! It is the best way to navigate around the Kindle.

Also the ability to change chapters by swiping up/down -- according to Amazon, it just confused people. I would prefer the option.
+1 to those two features, though I say that as someone who is still using my Kindle Keyboard and who doesn't want to upgrade to something that doesn't have the option of page turn buttons
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote