View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #21
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I use Calibre.
After disinfecting them, I'll assign genre & series tags, as well as editing covers if missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I use Calibre to organize and remove the DRM. I also use tags and series to have collections created for me on my 650. No need to jailbreak/hack or not have it work at all for creating collections.

Yep, I do the same. Calbre with a sprinkling of Alf is one of those tools I cannot go without when it comes to ebooks and reading.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote