View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:36 AM   #10
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkoenig View Post
That was the problem. I didn't have the latest version, even though it is what I just redownloaded via the Mac App Store. So, I have now downloaded it directly from Amazon and it gave me version 1.4. Oddly, when I went to install it, I got a message saying it was an older version than the one I already had installed, even though my installed version was 1.2 something. BTW, the default location for my files is [user]/Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content. I'm not sure why this wasn't shown when I searched. DiapDealer, I am searching via Finder, selecting my harddrive to be searched. Perhaps I don't understand something about how the search feature works.
Thanks,
Marc
Spotlight doesnt search the Library folder, as the average user shouldn't have to go in there. It is wrong of Amazon to download book files into that folder, they should go in the Documents folder.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote