View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #580
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Wow, that's some book love! I don't think I've ever laughed aloud from a romance novel. Clearly I need to expand my reading selection!
I am partial to romantic comedies that have action in it. You get suspense, comedy and characters you fall in love with. I think this is the same formula for the Stephanie Plum books but Christie's plots are nothing like her Janet's.

They are just perfect to read when you need to laugh.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote