View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #11
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
Portland, Oregon seems to me to have the most avid readers of any place I've been - so many people everywhere you look toting around and reading books on public transportation, in parks and on the street. I felt right at home. They have their own amazing, giant (a full city block, several stories) legendary bookstore - Powell's Books. I bet if the data included all books bought and sold, Portland would be near the top.
Seattle is similar -- I worry about those folks Kindling down the street risking broken bones not paying attention! Lots of folks on the bus using ereaders or reading teeny font on their phones. And, yes, still quite a few DTB'ers around, too.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote