Thread: MobileRead April 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Alright, I voted for several, also for 'All men are mortal', which is an excellent book with several 'layers'. One can read it as an adventure, but also as a masterpiece of the existentialist philosopher Simone de Beauvoir.

I loaded several books on my ereader/iPad from MR/bought the Scarlet letter, Study in scarlet, The sheltering sky, The American senator and High wind in Jamaica and the collected works of Edith Wharton.....for I'm leaving tomorrow....travelling 24 days in Uzbekistan (Central Asia) and Xinjiang (China).....I don't know about wifi.

(plenty of time to read though, as I will be travelling on 4 different trains/busses/car over long distances)

Last edited by desertblues; 03-26-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: something forgotten...
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote