View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #274
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I am guessing you need to update the index. (You transferred it on there via some means other than OTG USB then?)

dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1

or just toggle usb mode or something

KindleLauncher-1.0 is the correct launcher - I will update the docs that the older devices don't "display it immediately".

running 3.2.1 will not matter. Does the DX even support kindlets? glerk I dont know hehehe!!!! nah - of course it does. *goes to check his dx*

Just update the index. I just pushed it onto mine.

Last edited by twobob; 02-01-2013 at 06:17 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote