View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:11 AM   #201
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I didn't have a problem with that. The Horcrux search was painful. I have no problem believing that the search would take forever but it was just so boring. My big problem with the book probably cannot be fixed. I wanted to see what was happening at Hogwarts.
Me too. Harry ought to have become headmaster, allowing more exploration of Hogwarts with new kids. They would have had to find a new antagonist but I'm sure that would not be difficult.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote