View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Posts that are riddled with errors and exclamation points are difficult to read, and promote miscommunication. I think if a poster takes some time to make sure a post is clearly/legibly written, they are more likely to receive clear and reasonable responses.
One thing I have learn is that this is very true here.

I'm dyslexic which basically means I sometimes see words\letters differently or out of sequence or I may tell my brain to type one thing and it types another. This is not good specially with punctuation. I suck at spelling but I have a good check as your type checker that helps make my gibberish legible. I also type words as they sound not how they are spelled. It can get really bad if I'm stressed, excited or just having one of those days where I feel like my brain has taken a vacation.

I have been called out many times on my grammar here. Some people are nice to PM me and then some think they are the grammar police. I try to take it all in stride and learn from it.

My point is even with this disability I try to read and reread my posts to fix typos, grammatical errors and even the tone of my writing. It's something I have learned in the many years I have been communicating on line.

If you just take the time to go over your post and write it like you would talk to someone it will be easier to get the correct tone down and not cause misunderstandings.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-05-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote