View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
I like the design. I'm still not going to upgrade from my PRS-350 because the upgrades aren't anything I need. Still, if I were in the market for a new e-reader, the Sony Reader, as usual, would be at top of my list. Sony really puts a lot of pride in the design of their products. I just hope they're more aggressive with marketing the PRS-T2. I have to admit the $129.00 price (even with the inclusion of the Harry Potter novel) will make it hard to compete with the Nook and Kindle.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote