View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #335
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
Ah, I see a new version posted 3/29/2012 is there.. Why does it have a rating of 12+ for Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor?

(^_^) I would think it's what you put on the iPxd yourself that would give it any rating.
I believe because you can access content that may have such an age requirement we need to do this for the app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
I wonder if there is someone assigned to make up new awards.. Or better yet maybe they can have a contest to suggest new awards for all the Kobo devices and Apps that support the feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by verano View Post
Yeah! With the new update this afternoon, there is at least ONE new award- the author one!!!!
As you can see, there is a new award! Shocking I know And no, I'm not going to tell you how to get it. Well, certainly not right now.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote